Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WIP - not alone

I am sitting at my desk trying to get charts done and other excel nonsense stuff and I started to check on my bloglines. I saw this post at the Yarn Harlot and immediately felt.......

Inspired - maybe -
  • at the idea that there is hope for my WIP's sitting in my clothes basket and knitting bags ready to go on a moments notice. Last night - as I was looking at them - I thought I heard them whispering "what about me.... did you lose interest in my pattern? yarn? color?"

  • at the idea that it is okay to have more than one project going because I get side tracked by another yarn, pattern or color way????

  • at pulling my WIP out and get going on them???? (not quite)

Enabled - DEFINITELY.

So if you need a little enabling (or inspiration) check out her post from today!

Knit On!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home