Monday, September 03, 2007

Currently on needles

That is a loaded statement. I have TONS on needles.....

I am currently knitting....

a sock!

It is the August Tofutsies exclusive color.

I am making it
(because I do not have the pattern - sore subject - but I am letting it go)
with this pattern.
I love how it is knitting up.

(insert picture here - oh I can't my PC is dead)

I call it my Fruit loop sock.

The first is done and I am almost ready to turn the heel on my second sock. They started out as socks for Nat - then they looked big - so they were mine.

Then - Nat put them on today - and they look absolutely adorable as knee highs on her!

Needless to say - the red headed curly one
(Rowan)
has claimed the June collection special as hers.

I am going to attempt to knit them on circulars as my friends on the yahoo tofutsies group swear it's a nobrainer and I will take to it with little issues. Deb - directed me to a few www's and I am hoping I can get the hang of it. I would like to do two at a time.......

Do I hear laughter???????

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home