Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fruit Loop Socks

Luckily the DH took pictures of my latest FO!!!! (Yes I finally have a FO!!!!!)



I have nicknamed them the "fruit loop" socks. They were casted on as a pair for Nat and then thought they would be too big. Upon finishing the first one - Nat tried them on and fell in love with them. How could I resist her blue eyes..... staring up at me.....


I know - the toe turned out a bit funky. I am not sure why. The second sock looked a wee bit better.




This is not a SWTC pattern nor is it the Summer Daze pattern - it is Bellatrix from soctopia. I love the pattern and I love how it looks in this yarn.

I believe she is wearing them to school tomorrow.....

I am not attempting to master a sock on two circs - for Rowan. This one is Wild Kat - the June Tofutsies exclusive pattern!

Back to knitting and Dr. Who!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable on her sweet little legs. Nice job.

10 September, 2007 13:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home