Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wild Kat Socks

Yea Tofutsies! I finished the August Sock Club pattern on the August exclusive yarn. My gauge is way off which is why they fit my 5 yo well. They were suppose to fit me. (oopse). They were suppose to be for Ro to begin with but nice to know I need to go up a needle size (or two) on the next pair.


I love the pattern and the colors totally fit my red head Rowan. The pattern flies once you get into rhythm.


I had to hog tie my daughter down to get them off from her. She is going to wear them to school tomorrow. I finished the majority of them in Utah where I was last week at a conference. I promised her I would have them done when I got back..... WRONG





I finally finished them tonight after the run this morning. I propped myself on the couch with the knee on ice (runner's injury) and knit away. As you can tell - she is quite the model.


I can hardly wait to get the Roc-Toe-Ber socks -fiddlesticks - in the mail. I got my new harmony needles from knit picks while I was gone. While I am waiting patiently for the yarn from tofutsies I am casting on from my stash, a hand dyed sock yarn from To knit perchance to dream. As I am casting it on I have NO idea why I hadn't cast on before. It's beautiful yarn! I love the colors.

Perhaps in a week - there will be another pair of socks to post. I am trying two socks at a time on circs. Ro's Wild Kat's were on circs - my first attempt - one sock at a time......

knit on!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home